Made in Nara, Japan with designs used on traditional Kimono's.It features a 6 layer weave that increases water absorbency and durability.Textured surface means better cleaning power while damp. Dries quickly after use. Fabric gets softer with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water for 5 minutes. Avoid contact with bleach and do not put into the dryer.
Materials: Print side: 100% cotton; other: 100% rayon
Size: 35 x 40cm
The Nawrap Dishcloth is made from quality 100% rayon and cotton materials that becomes softer the more you use it.
Designed with an 8 layer construction, this dishcloth uses a unique Japanese process to ensure durability and strength is within every dishcloth. This bright and colourful aqua will add a pop of colour to your kitchen.
The benefit of this traditional Japanese design is made with a unique texture that is more breathable, water absorbent and quick drying making it better to clean with whilst damp.
Made with 100% rayon and cotton
- Made with an 8 layer construction for optimal durability and strength
- Breathable, water resistant and quick drying material
- The more you use the dishcloth, the softer it becomes
- Unique process making cannot be found outside of Japan
- Machine and hand washable
- Made in Japan